ABOUT THE EVENT
Splash House is a multi-venue music festival hosted poolside across three hotel resorts in Palm Springs. GA passes include admission to all three resorts and shuttles running between all weekend. Hotel Packages includes room accommodations at one of our host venues along with GA Splash House passes.
By night, the Palm Springs Air Museum hosts our After Hours program -- a pair of open air parties back-dropped by vintage aircrafts and the glowing airport tarmac. After Hours admission is sold separately and may be purchased with or without a Splash House wristband.
ABOUT PALM SPRINGS
From Frank Sinatra to the modern socialite, Palm Springs has long been a legendary desert haven and SoCal playground. It's reliable sunshine and shimmering palms lure from across the globe with the promise of paradise and perpetual summer. Famously, over 40,000 pools are within the city limits, making it the most per capita in the world. Nowhere are pools and poolside lifestyle more intertwined with the history and culture of a place than this desert oasis, which makes it the perfect place for a poolside festival.
- Splash House is a 21+ Festival. ID is required for wristband pickup and re-entry to all venues.
- A Splash House admission wristband includes access to all three hotel venues on Saturday and Sunday, subject to capacity.
- Hotel venues open at 12:00p (noon)* Saturday & Sunday and run until sundown
- Everyone is subject to search on entry to pool venues
- Re-entry is allowed at all venues, subject to capacity.
- Splash House shuttles are complimentary and run between all venues. Hours and details TBA.
- The show will take place rain or shine.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change.
- Parking will be available for General Admission guests near the Renaissance Hotel. Details TBA.
- Hotel Package guests will receive an email one week prior to show date with all hotel and check in details.
- After Hours is a separately ticketed entry at the Palm Springs Air Museum. All Splash House policies apply.
- Splash House hotel packages do not include access to After Hours.
- After Hours opens at 9:00pm on Friday and Saturday and runs until 2:00AM
FESTIVAL TICKETING SUPPORT
For questions about your order, the website you ordered from, the order process, payment plan questions, billing or credit card help, needing copy of receipt, etc. Anything to do with your order, please contact:
- M-F 8:00am-5:00pm MST
Room packages for June are sold out, however rooms may be available on our official exchange HERE. We’ve partnered with Lyte so you can request Hotel Packages once sold out. All passes purchased through the Exchange are guaranteed for admission, so there’s no risk of buying a fake package.
* Polices apply to Splash House pool venues & Air Museum. Overnight hotel package guests are subject to hotel policies *
- YES -
- Floaties (4'x4' maximum inflated size)
- Cigarettes (In designated smoking areas only)
- Contact Lens Solution (Eye Drops)
- Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Disposable Cameras
- Ear Plugs
- Empty Plastic Bottles & Camelbaks (40 oz or less)
- Fanny Packs
- Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- GoPros (no poles/extenders)
- Misters (Empty, Plastic, Small/Personal Sized)
- Single compartment purses
- Small Bags (20"x20" or less)
- Beach Towels
- Sun Block (non aerosol)
- NO -
- Pool phobia
- Audio Recording Devices
- Outside food & beverage
- Chairs, tents, beach umbrellas
- Coolers, glass, metal/steel/aluminum containers
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Bota bags
- Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars
- Fireworks / Explosives / Flammable Liquids
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Markers, pens, or spray paint
- Laser Pointers
- Musical Instruments
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Animals/pets, Including Emotional Support Animals
- Professional Cameras / Video Cameras
- Spray Paint / Giant Markers / Sharpees
- Squirt Guns
- Tents / Tarps
- Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors
- Unauthorized Solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give-aways, etc.
- Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- Any Item Deemed Inappropriate by Festival Security