ABOUT THE EVENT
Splash House is a multi-venue music festival hosted poolside across three hotel resorts in Palm Springs. GA passes include admission to all three resorts and shuttles running between all weekend. Hotel Packages includes room accommodations at one of our host venues along with GA Splash House passes.
By night, the Palm Springs Air Museum hosts our After Hours program -- a pair of open air parties back-dropped by vintage aircrafts and the glowing airport tarmac. After Hours admission is sold separately and may be purchased with or without a Splash House wristband.
ABOUT PALM SPRINGS
From Frank Sinatra to the modern socialite, Palm Springs has long been a legendary desert haven and SoCal playground. It's reliable sunshine and shimmering palms lure from across the globe with the promise of paradise and perpetual summer. Famously, over 40,000 pools are within the city limits, making it the most per capita in the world. Nowhere are pools and poolside lifestyle more intertwined with the history and culture of a place than this desert oasis, which makes it the perfect place for a poolside festival.
- Splash House is a 21+ Festival. ID is required for wristband pickup and re-entry to all venues.
- A Splash House admission wristband includes access to all three hotel venues on Saturday and Sunday, subject to capacity limits.
- Hotel venues open at 12:00p (noon)* Saturday & Sunday and run until sundown
- Everyone is subject to search on entry to venues
- Re-entry is allowed at all venues, subject to capacity.
- Splash House shuttles are complimentary and run between all venues.
- The show will take place rain or shine.
- Lineup and set times are subject to change.
- We are
- Limited parking is available at Splash House venues. Download our mobile app for free Palm Springs parking locations.
- Hotel Package guests will receive an email one week prior to show date with all hotel and check in details.
- After Hours is a separately ticketed entry at the Palm Springs Air Museum. All Splash House policies apply.
- Splash House hotel packages do not include access to After Hours.
- After Hours opens at 9:00pm on Friday and Saturday and runs until 2:00AM
For both GA and Room Package purchasers, you will be sent downloadable PDF tickets for the passes included with your order. Please print these tickets out to exchange for your wristbands at the event. You may exchange your tickets separately if others in your group are arriving at different times.
Box Office is located at the Renaissance Hotel San Jacinto Ballroom -- entry is located in the front of the hotel near hotel lobby doors. If you have purchased an After Hours or Splash House Combo wristband and you arrive after box office hours, you may pickup your credentials at the Air Museum.
Renaissance Box Office Hours:
- 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM on Friday
- 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM on Saturday
- 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM on Sunday
If you have not yet received your PDF tickets, please contact ticketing support at 855-943-5418 or email@example.com. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM MST.
Your driver's license or passport will be required to pick up your wristband. Please make sure you keep your ID on you at all times as many venues require additional ID check for re-entry.
Weekend set times are available here
Splash House shuttles will run between the Saguaro and the Renaissance and between the Renaissance and the Riviera between the hours of Noon and 9:00 PM on Saturday and Sunday. Those wishing to travel between the Riviera and the Saguaro will need to ride to the Renaissance and switch shuttle lines. Direct shuttle service will be offered to to the Air Museum and back each night for all Splash House hotels.
If you have purchased a room package, you may check in to your room with the hotel directly once you arrive. Please remember to bring your photo ID and credit card to check in. Although your room is paid for in full, you will need a credit or debit card to cover any incidental charges or damages to the room (this does not need to be the same card used to purchase your package). If you have any questions or issues once you arrive please contact your Travel Package Concierge: (888) 499-6477. This line will be open on Friday - Sunday from 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
For the safety of all our Splash Mates, please keep in mind pool floaties can no be larger than 4’x4’ when inflated for entry to any hotel pool. Stay safe and float on friends!
CABANAS & DAYBEDS
Cabanas and daybeds are available for reservation at all venues. For inquires & availability please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep your things safe while you splash. Lockers will be available at our three hotel venues so you can store your belongings and have access to it all weekend. Make sure to pick up your belongings by Sunday before the end of the festival.
Free water will be provided at all shuttle stops along with select hydration stations inside our hotel venues. Take advantage and stay hydrated! Water will also be sold at all venues.
Parking at hotel venues is extremely limited and available to hotel package purchasers only.
GA Splash House attendees may utilize free parking options available in the city of Palm Springs. Once you arrive to a Splash House venue, your wristband offers unlimited access to shuttles between the host venues.
Free Public Parking located in downtown Palm Springs: 275 S. Indian Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 922262
FESTIVAL TICKETING SUPPORT
For questions about your order, the website you ordered from, the order process, payment plan questions, billing or credit card help, needing copy of receipt, etc. Anything to do with your order, please contact:
- M-F 8:00am-5:00pm MST
Room packages for June are sold out, however rooms may be available on our official exchange HERE. We’ve partnered with Lyte so you can request Hotel Packages once sold out. All passes purchased through the Exchange are guaranteed for admission, so there’s no risk of buying a fake package.
* Polices apply to Splash House pool venues & Air Museum. Overnight hotel package guests are subject to hotel policies *
- YES -
- Floaties (4'x4' maximum inflated size)
- Cigarettes (In designated smoking areas only)
- Contact Lens Solution (Eye Drops)
- Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
- Disposable Cameras
- Ear Plugs
- Empty Plastic Bottles & Camelbaks (40 oz or less)
- Fanny Packs
- Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
- GoPros (no poles/extenders)
- Misters (Empty, Plastic, Small/Personal Sized)
- Single compartment purses
- Small Bags (20"x20" or less)
- Beach Towels
- Sun Block (non aerosol)
- NO -
- Pool phobia
- Audio Recording Devices
- Outside food & beverage
- Chairs, tents, beach umbrellas
- Coolers, glass, metal/steel/aluminum containers
- Drugs & Drug Paraphernalia
- Bota bags
- Drones, Remote Control Aircraft, Toys or Cars
- Fireworks / Explosives / Flammable Liquids
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Markers, pens, or spray paint
- Laser Pointers
- Musical Instruments
- Outside Food or Beverage
- Animals/pets, Including Emotional Support Animals
- Professional Cameras / Video Cameras
- Spray Paint / Giant Markers / Sharpees
- Squirt Guns
- Tents / Tarps
- Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors
- Unauthorized Solicitations, Flyers, Sampling, Give-aways, etc.
- Weapons of any Kind (Includes Guns, Ammo, Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc.)
- Any Item Deemed Inappropriate by Festival Security